What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device when accessing certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on said website. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow you to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or your computer, among other things and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Identification of cookies used
Following the guidelines established by Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency – Agencija za zaštitu osobnih podataka, the cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: Collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Those that have an expiration period of a maximum of 2 years from the date of creation, which means that during that time the data will remain stored in the terminal, being able to be accessed and treated.
- Technical cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The following table shows the own and third party cookies of the web www.zara-agent.hr and the purpose for which each one is used.
|OWN DOMAIN COOKIES www.zara-agent.hr|
|NAME OF COOKIE||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION THAT COLLECTS||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES DOMAIN www.zara-agent.hr|
|NAME OF COOKIE||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION THAT COLLECTS||RESPONSIBLE ENTITY||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|_cfduid||1 year||collect standard information (“Log Data”) that browsers send whenever you access WeatherWidget.io. These Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.||weatherwidget.io||weather widget doesn’t work|
What is a cookie?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
- Internet Explorer:
You can check Microsoft support or browser Help.
You can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
You can check Google support or browser Help.
You can check Apple support or browser Help.
ZARA AGENT D.O.O. does not assume any responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the breach by the USER of the included recommendations. This communication is made for the knowledge and use of the users, therefore, it should not be used for any other purpose.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy.
The Web www.zara-agent.hr of ZARA AGENT D.O.O. You may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by by Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency – Agencija za zaštitu osobnih podataka, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Last update: September, 30th 2019.